Painting with Words is 3-0

So I took a little bit of a sabbatical yesterday, I went off into the great unknown to watch our Wolverines play,  this time I was without any sort of internet access, and my phone was dead, so I had no way of reading the message boards, and blogosphere’s reaction to Michigan’s win. Thank the fucking lord for that. I came home today, and after putting my shit away, I jumped online, big fucking mistake. My head was already pounding for the large quantity of Jagermeister I had drank the night before. So I log onto MGo and although I was expecting some OMG DOOM stuff, I was blown (lol) away. Fire GERG? Seriously dudes, you want to fire the guy whose patchwork defense beat Notre Dame?

We won this game, we are 3-0. Everyone in the known fucking universe, knew that our defense was going to have some bad days. Yesterday, our defense had a bad day. This is  the perfect teaching opportunity for GERG and his merry band of Corches. So what if we got gashed by the UMass offense. We won the fucking game, the only thing that matters at the end of the day is the win loss record. By my count MICH is 3-0. That is as good of a start as any team in College Football history. If any team has started better than 3-0 in the first 3 games of the year, let me know. 

Lose the pissy little  girl attitudes. We are winning football games, what more do you want?  Denard Robinson is the shizz and Michael Shaw had a breakthrough game. So did Darryl Stonum. Lewan cracked the starting lineup. Cam Gordon had an interception. Things couldn’t be much better. MICH

44152_Michigan_Media_Day_Football
Sweetest man in the world. Congrats NARD on the perfect start. Fuck the haters

3 Response to "Painting with Words is 3-0"

  1. Suckitude says:

    Very well said!

    I think what people are upset about is not so much the defense having a bad day as it is the realization that it will have many worse days once the Big Ten season starts. Winning shootouts against Indiana and Purdue to clinch a Pizza Bowl birth is not going to save RR.

    Dark Blue says:

    You guys this is a game that in 2008-2009 we would have lost. We won, despite playing an absolutely terrible game on defense. The future is bright. Rich Rod's job is safe. He'll be in A2 as long as he wants to be.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme