Who Is This Guy?

So you’re probably wondering what you are doing here? This isn’t a live blog, this isn’t a fantastic piece of MS Paint art. This is just words, They aren’t even good words, just plain old words. And you’re thinking to yourself, who in the heck is Dark Blue, he’s not Shredder, he’s not The Hulk, just who is this guy? Well that question I can answer my friends, I am Dark Blue, not Light Blue, but Dark Blue, like the color of those beautiful home football jerseys worn by Michigan.

So now that we’ve cleared that up, you’re thinking “why should I read this guys crap?” The answer is simple, you shouldn’t. I am not going to do anything to make you a more knowledgeable fan. I am not going to solve all of your dilemmas. My goal in writing for Midnight Maize is to help kill as many of your brain cells as possible. I hate brain cells, complete waste of space, we could be filling our heads with helium and floating all over if we didn’t have brain cells.

What I will do for you is give you a first person perspective on how hard it is to be a Michigan Man, in the midst of two awful football seasons. Not that you guys don’t know because I'm sure you do, I just feel compelled to tell you about the fistfights with OSU fans and being kicked out of a bar after Forcier throws his fifth pick against OSU. In all seriousness Ohio is the worst state ever, never under any circumstances go there, and if you are there right now reading this, run.

1 Response to "Who Is This Guy?"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I look forward to reading your posts! These are hard times for sure. Go Blue!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme